Monday 18 April 2011

In the beginning

My first post!

So, to begin with,a confession.  I have a deep, dark secret that very few people (other than my sister) know about.  I am a blog stalker. 

Hmm...kind of feels good to get that out in the open.  Let me know if Dr. Drew calls and wants to make some money off of me.

Seriously though, I love blogs.  I started out with Dooce (so good, see here dooce.com) and then progressed to a few friends' blogs.  From there I would read the blogs of people they would follow and thus, an addiction was born.

I've decided to start a blog myself for a few reasons.  The primary reason being, I am a complete open book.  I have no problem letting people know what is going on in my head or my life, and this is a good format to jot down thoughts.  Another reason is that I recently became a mother, and as such have found myself becoming one of those people who has to share every cute thing that her baby does.  I am assuming that the entire Facebook community isn't interested in Abrielle's bowel movements or milestones, so BE WARNED, these things will be documented here!

Case in point:  My husband just asked what I was doing and when I told him, he said "but you are already the crazy picture lady".

So, here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo happy you started a blog--- I also stalk them frequently and just knowing the author here will make this even better. Plus, I LOVE hearing about everything Abby!!! So proud of you and excited for what's to come... love you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! By the way, I miss your face!

    ReplyDelete