Wednesday 6 July 2011

C-C-C-Changes!

There are going to be some changes coming on my blog soon.  I have been considering moving to wordpress for a while now because so many of you have emailed me with frustration that the comments don't work unless you have a blog.  The final straw happened yesterday when I tried to reply on a comment and it wouldn't let me!  On my own blog!  Annoying.

Anyway, I started setting it up yesterday, and it is slow going because I am not familiar with the platform, and it is not quite as user friendly as blogger is.  Regardless, I am going to plug ahead!

On a random positive note, Abby and I are both sporting pretty wicked colds that leave our faces looking like glazed donuts if we don't have kleenex handy.  I actually fell asleep with a kleenex in my hand last night.  She stood up and started squawking woke up peacefully this morning at 5:55 (what???) and then was back up before Ty left for work, so he brought her into bed with me...where we promptly fell asleep and woke up after 9:00.  Score.

Anyway, back to the grind of getting the new blog format up!

No comments:

Post a Comment